Polaris Bank formerly Skye bank is a relatively a new bank, it was founded in 2018. The bank has a wide range of financial services that they offer. One of the most popular services it offers is their various savings accounts. Polaris Bank’s savings accounts is a great way to get introduced to the bank’s services.
This bank knows and understands your aspirations, they understand your need to achieve your big dreams. With their various savings accounts, you can rest assured that you can properly and securely save towards making those dreams come true.
Benefits of the Polaris Bank Savings Account
The bank’s various savings accounts offer numerous benefits. Below are some of the benefits of having a savings account with Polaris Bank:
- Full access and control of your funds
- Check and manage your bank account
- Access to online internet banking – access your bank account on the internet through any internet enabled device.
- Access to mobile banking – with the Polaris app downloaded on your smartphone, you can carry out transactions and manage your account
- Save and earn more for the future
- Access to debit cards and credit cards for usage at ATM and POS machines
Types of Polaris Bank Savings Account
Polaris Bank offers a variety of different types of savings accounts. Each is designed to meet your every need; whether it is a personal need or a business need. Below is a list of the types of Polaris Bank Savings Account:
- Polaris save plus –This is the bank’s classic account, you can open this account in under 5minutes.
- Polaris flex – Open and activate this easy savings account with your signature and a passport photograph. There is no need for documents, it is hassle free
- Polaris campus plus savings account – This is an account designed for youths in higher institutions.
- Polaris wise account – With this account, you can save towards achieving your goals. For example, your dream house, your dream car, your child’s educations and so on.
- Polaris rainbow children’s savings account – Start a great future for your children by having a great plan today.
- Polaris ease – You can open a savings account with any form of ID card.
How to Open a Polaris Bank Savings Account
Now here’s how to open an account online;
- On your web browser, visit this link polarisbanklimited.com/.
- You will be directed to the Polaris page, scroll down to the end of the page and click on “Open an account”.
- After that, you will be presented with a list of the savings account listed above. Click on any one of your choices.
- Follow the instructions given to you on the page and within 5-10 minutes, your account is open.
But if you are not comfortable with the processes above, kindly visit any Polaris Bank Branch close to you.