A lot of people don’t know they can access every photo and video they stored on iCloud photo library from their computers. You can actually access it through any desktop computer, as long as you can access iCloud.com. On this post, we would be talking about how to view iCloud photos online. All you need to view iCloud photos online is to connect to iCloud.com, your Apple ID and password. You will also need your two-factor authentication code. So let’s jump into how to view iCloud photos online guide.
How to View iCloud Photos Online
- The first thing to do on our how to view iCloud photos online is to open the web browser, that can be Google Chrome, Safari or Opera mini etc.
- In the address bar type in iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID email address and password. Once you have been authenticated, click on the Photos icon.
- When the page loads, you will see something like Photos on a Mac. If this is the first time using iCloud.com to view your library, it might take a little time while it pulls everything together.
- You might not have the same editing tools you would expect on an iOS device or a Mac. But it will give you access to view any of the photos or videos that you have stored in iCloud Photo Library. Once you click a photo, the picture will open fully.
- You can upload a new photo or video from the browser, simply click on the icon with a cloud and upwards-facing arrow.
- You can also switch between Moments and Photos views. All you need to do is click the desired option at the top of the screen.