Twitter provides its users with a steady stream of breaking news and the latest trends. There’s a lot of interesting content on this social media platform, it is usually in text or in the video. Sometimes you might wish to save this interesting content on your phone. If you are an iPhone user then you know that there are a lot of restrictions in place. As annoying as these restrictions are, you know they are there to protect your privacy. There are some ways to download a Twitter video on your iPhone but these methods are not safe. On this post, we would be sharing some tips on how to download Twitter videos on iPhone. These methods are very safe and would still protect your privacy.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone: With Twitter Video Downloader
- Open the Twitter and scroll to your preferred video. Then, tap on the “Share” icon (represented by an arrow facing upwards) and select Share Tweet via an option from the menu.
- Tap on” Copy Link.” This will copy a direct link to the content to your device’s clipboard which you can paste easily.
- Go to your home screen and open the Safari Browser. Input the Twitter Video Downloader address into the address bar.
- You will then see a bar to paste the URL with a “Download” button below. Long press to paste the URL and tap on “Download.
- Go to the bottom of the page where you will see the “Download Video” link.
- Select your preferred resolution and tap on the “Download Video” icon. When you choose this option, the Twitter video will play in full-screen mode.
- Finally, click on the “Share” icon (for the second time) and choose to Add to Home Screen. An option asking you to enter a name for the video will come up. After you enter the name, tap on save. Now you can access the video with the shortcut icon to the video on your home screen.
P.S: This method only works with the Safari Browser.
How to Download Twitter Videos on iPhone: With Documents by Readdle
This app lets iPhone users perform various tasks including downloading Twitter videos on their devices.
- To download the video, copy the link from Twitter and tap on “Documents.” Go to the compass icon at the bottom of the screen to open the browser.
- Scroll to TWDown and paste the Twitter link and select “Download.”
- Choose any of the download links that come up after which you will be asked to rename the file and select your preferred download location. The video will begin to download immediately.
- You can save the video to your camera roll by clicking on the menu in the Document folder of the app and choosing the ‘Save to Photo’s: option under the “Share Option.”