Creating a customized envelope for personal or professional uses has been made very easy with Word. No need to get it professionally done, you can do it from the comfort of your home. On this post on Microsoft Word, we are going to discuss how to create and print an envelope in Word.
How to Create and Print an Envelope in Word
- The first step in our how to create and print an envelope in Word is to open Word and select the “Mailings” tab.
- The next step is to click the “Envelopes” button.
- The Envelopes and Labels window will then appear. This is where you will enter all of your information.
- In the “Delivery Address” box (1), enter the recipient’s address.
- The “Return Address” box (2) is where to put your name and address. You can skip this by ticking the “Omit” checkbox if you prefer.
- Once you’ve entered all of the information, click “Options” (3).
- In the Envelope Options window that opens, tell Word how you’ll be feeding the envelope into the printer.
- The next step on our how to create and print an envelope in Word, Select the appropriate feed method from the options. Then go to the “Envelope Options” tab.
- Now Word gives you the options of changing the envelope size and font style. To change the size Click the “Envelope Size” dropdown to open up a large list of different envelope sizes. To change the font for the delivery or return address, click the “Font” button under the respective item. A window would open that would provide you with standard font options.
- When you are done changing the font size and style, click “OK.”
- The next step on our how to create and print an envelope in Word is to click the “Add To Document” button.
- A message will pop up to ask if you will like to use the return address you entered as the default return address. If you can select “Yes” if so
- Once this is done, you’ll see a preview of the envelope on the left-hand side of the screen, while on the right side is a blank page for you to type your letter.
- Once you have written your letter, head back to the “Mailings” tab and click “Envelope.”
- Go to the “Envelopes and Labels” window. Then select “Print.”