If you travel a lot for business or personal reasons, especially between countries, adjusting your iOS device to use the local standards can be very helpful. On this post, we would walk about how to change your language and region on iPhone and iPad.
How to Change Your Language and Region on iPhone and iPad: How to Change Your Region
Please note: Once you change your region, things like the default currency and temperature unit will also change depending on the region chosen.
- The first step in changing your region is to Open the Settings. Then tap the “General” button to proceed.
- Next step is to tap “Language & Region.”
- Finally, select the region that you want to change your device to and tap “Done” and confirm the choice to complete the process.
Please note: When you change your region, you will receive a prompt asking if you will like to change your language. If you don’t wish to change the region, tap “Cancel.” Otherwise, tap the language you wish to use.
How to Change Your Language and Region on iPhone and iPad: How to Change Your Language
- The first step in changing your language is to open the Settings app and then tap “General.”
- The next step is to tap “Language & Region.”
- Then, Tap “iPhone (or iPad) Language.”
- Finally, tap the language to which you want to change your iPhone or iPad. Then, tap “Done” and confirm the choice to complete the process.
Please note: Your device may take a few seconds to apply the changes, but once complete, you’re good to go.