This is post is an easy guide on how to add contacts to your favourites on
How to Add Contacts to Favourites on iPhone
- To add contacts to favourites on iPhone, open the Phone app and tap the “Favourites” button then tap the “+” button in the top-left corner.
- Tap the Favorites followed by the Plus symbol
- Then search for the contact that you wish to add.
- Then, tap on the name of the person you wish to add as a favourite.
- You will be shown all of the types of entries you can create for the contact you selected. They include “Message,” “Call,” “Video,” and “Mail.” You can then select the type of favourite you want to create. Once tapped, that is the action that will be performed when the favourite is activated.
- When you want to add contacts to favourites on
iPhone, the phone will also give you the options of assigning a number or email address as a favourite of the desired contact.
- Tap the contact details you want to use
Now we have guided you through on how to add contacts to favourites on
How to Remove a Contact from Favorites
- Just like when you add contacts to favourites on iPhone, you will open the phone app and tap “Favorites before tapping the “Edit” button at the top of the screen.
- Next, tap the red “Delete” button to the left of the contact that you wish to remove and then tap the “Delete” button that appears to the right.
We mentioned earlier that you can allow your favourite contact bypass the Do No Disturb ban. Well, the next part of the how to add contacts to favourites on iPhone guide will touch on how to do that.
How to Allow Favorites to Bypass the Do Not Disturb Option
- First, you have to open the Settings app and tap “Do Not Disturb.”
- Then tap the “Allow Calls From” option.
- Then tap “Favorites” to allow calls from those designated as favourites to bypass Do Not Disturb when it is active.