Google Cloud Backup is a service that provides offers its users storage, backup and recovery services. There are online backup providers that are always available to provide this service to users and clients, and such backup services are also referred to as cloud computing.
This backup service is also known as online backup and it saves as a backing up data, which involves the actions of sending a copy of your data over a public network to an off-site server. The companies that stand as service providers for backing up, offers that stand as service providers for a free based capacity to backup customers and other amount of users. In the enterprise, the off-site server usually belongs to the company, but the charges method is meant to be similar.
As another form of the cloud storage service, this cloud backup service is stored and accessed from a large range of connected tools that are made up of the cloud services. The companies or cloud backup providers enable users and customers to always access the company’s services using a secure and safe log in application to backup the files and document contained in the customer’s computer or mobile phone or data center.
Advantages of Using Google Cloud Backup
Lots of businesses and enterprise have been using these services because it keeps their data and information safe and secured. Without safe-keeing your company or enterprise can lose relevant data and files through malicious software or other occurrences. Here are a few ways that your company can benefit from the use of Google Cloud Backup.
- Safe and secure transfer of files
- Lower costs
- Enhance safeguards
How to Access Google Cloud Backup
Google offers you simple and convenient ways to save and backup your files, documents and data from your mobile phones and computers. In addition, Google provides a Drive for users who would want to get a backup for their documents in the cloud. It is easy to backup your photos, data, videos, settings and apps on Google.
For Android devices
To Backup Photos and Videos;
- Download and install the “Google photos” app from your Google play store on www.play.google.com.
- Open the photos or videos you want ot backup on your android phone.
- Click on menu.
- Click on settings
- Save the pictures to Google Drive.
- Check if your videos and photos have been backed up by opening the Google Photos app.
To Back up Your Apps and Settings
- Open your settings on your Android device.
- Click on personal and select “accounts”.
- Click on “Google” and choose the account you want to sync.
- Then go to the settings again.
- Click on “personal” and select “accounts”.
- Click on “Backup my data” and click on “automatic restore”.
- Choose the account to sync
- Check all the boxes.
To Back up Your Data
- Go to settings and click on “personal”.
- Select “backup and reset”.
- Click on “backup my data”.
- Choose a backup account.
- Log in to your google account.
- Restore your data.
- Restore app settings. By going to settings, click on “personal”, click on “backup and reset” and click on “automatic restore”.
How to Backup Your Computer
To back up your computer system, simply install the backup client such as Mac and Windows on your computer, then choose the files you would like to backup. After that, the files will be automatically added to Google’s servers and synced any time you make changes.