First Citizens Bank is headquartered in northern California and is operated by First Citizens Bancshares. This bank is widely considered a business bank. The bank operates is eighteen different states in the United States, it also has a branch in Washington D.C. The bank is currently the sixth largest bank in the south-east. They currently operate a total of 575 branches. The bank currently has over 30.7 billion dollars in assets, 18 billion dollars in loans and 21.6 billion dollars in deposits.
First citizens’ bank offers a complete line of services based on finance, including business banking, investing service, personal banking, insurance services, and many more. They have a full-service branch called RTP. They have a savings account which requires no minimum monthly fee or balance.
First Citizens Bank’s Savings Account
The First Citizens Bank savings account has the following perks:
- They offer a low minimum deposit fee
- They grant easy access to funds
- Compounded interest is on a daily basis and is credited monthly to your account.
- Their customers get a free visa debit card or an ATM card.
- Transfers, deposits, and withdrawals can easily be done with your card from any ATM station.
- Get free access to digital banking
- You can set up a free tablet and mobile banking alert.
Below are the basic requirements you will need to open an account at First Citizens Bank:
- A valid driver’s license
- Your current address number
- A copy of your US social security number
- You must be above 18
- Finally, you must be a US citizen or have residency.
Now, to open an account online, follow the guidelines listed below;
- From your web browser visit https://www.firstcitizens.com/open-account/?prod=e_savings
- Next, scroll to the bottom of the page and carefully select your country by hitting the drop-down arrow beside the text that says “The State of Residence”
- To proceed, wait for the page to load
- Once the page loads, follow the necessary steps to complete your application
That’s it, just in case you are having issues, call their customer care at 1 888 323 4732
How to open an account with First Citizen Bank Account Offline
This process is very easy, Follow these procedures to open an account offline
- Log in to Google maps from your device and search for First Citizens Bank
- You would see a list of all the branches, locate the one closest to you and go there
- When you get there, visit the customer care section and request to open an account
- Follow the instructions you are given and your account will be set up and functional in minutes