First bank is one of Nigeria’s oldest and most capitalized financial institution.
Some of First Bank Products/ Services
- Personal banking services: This services for everyday people who want to open a private account or a simply account to receive funds. The personal banking services are as follows; personal accounts, loans and mortgages, different ways of banking like mobile banking and internet banking, banking cards like debit and credit cards, applications, payment solutions, diaspora banking, fixed deposit, premium banking and money transfer services.
- Business banking: This services is for businesses, whether small, medium or large businesses. This service offers a large rang of benefits. The services under this are account opening sessions, loans, agricultural finance, e-solutions, mortgages, payment solutions, and customer care.
- Private banking: This banking service by First Bank allows you to leverage on First Bank’s strength, dependability and the tradition.
- Account opening: They offer different kind of account opening options which are the current accounts, savings account, domiciliary account, fixed deposit account, diaspora banking, forms and the back to school account.
There are different types of accounts, but today we will focus on the First Bank domiciliary account. Let’s first define what a domiciliary account. A domiciliary account is an account that deals with foreign currency, this account is used to receive and send funds outside the country. First bank offers two types of domiciliary account; these accounts are the FirstDom plus domiciliary account and the regular domiciliary account.
First Bank Dom Domiciliary Account
The first Dom domiciliary account has no limit to the withdrawals you can make per month, with a guaranteed FCY deposits. The requirements for opening a First Bank Dom domiciliary account, are as follows;
- Two recent passport
- Means of identification
- Utility bill that is not more than three months old.
Regular Domiciliary Account
This regular First bank Domiciliary account also no limits to withdrawal. The requirements for opening a regular First Bank domiciliary account, are as follows;
• Two recent passport
• Means of identification
• Utility bill that is not more than three months old.