Bilbord App, an intelligent data warehousing tool that provides a real-time representation of billboards on the platform is set to launch in Nigeria. According to the app creators and other industry execs, the app is set to transform the Out-of-Home industry in Nigeria. With the app, brands and agencies can monitor, manage and track their billboards using mobile devices.
About the Bilbord App
The Bilbord App is an Artiﬁcial Intelligence technology that analyses and produces strategic information needed within the OOH industry. The app allows users to deliver a measurable return on investment and key performance indicator. It offers an insightful measurement report and analysis on all billboards. It also provides robust data on vehicular and pedestrian traﬃc volume based on computer vision technology called Eﬁiwe. With the Bilbord, users can receive real-time data which can be used to determine key performance indices. The beta version of the app for Andriod is already available and the IOS version will soon be launched
Features of the app
- An innovative new social experience: using coordinates users are able to interact, search, save and share with colleagues and partners like never before.
- Relationship insights: gain deep insight into brands and who manages them.
- Culture fit: there are a lot of companies listed on bilbord app so it’s even easier for users to find who is what and handling what.
- Enhance discovery process: allow users to scout vacant billboards with in-depth knowledge
- Need: giving accurate out-of-home inventory, information, location, classification and condition.
- Extras: offers a whole lot of added value into the mix from billboard insurance, brokerage, Finance to security
The App Creators Speak on the App
The app creators spoke about the app and why it was created through a statement. According to them, though we have a lot of data available, the OOH industry is largely unanalysed. They blamed this challenge on the fact that the industry does not have an adequate monitoring and measurement mechanism. According to them, compliance is largely done by the submission of pictures with various monthly codes by operators or by a multiplicity media services that are chasing after prints, electronic and other media at the same time. They stated that measurement is grossly based on assumptions.
But according to them, their app will provide real-time data which can be used to determine key performance indices in order to deliver a return on investment for advertisers leveraging on vehicular and pedestrian movement real-time data. Their greatest object is to provide the industry with what it needs and create an experience.