As a startup or a small business owner, your business might be growing and you have realized that spreadsheets are no longer effective when managing your finances. You might be looking for the best accounting software for your small business. You are probably looking for an accounting software that’s affordable and easy to use (especially if you don’t have an accountant). This article is going to recommend some of the best accounting software for small businesses
QuickBooks online is one of the best accounting software out there and it is great for small businesses. It has the right features that cater to the needs of small and developing businesses. Its features can meet the needs of all small business types. Whether you are a store owner, restaurant owner, freelancer or service provider, you can use QuickBooks to meet your accounting needs.
What we like about QuickBooks Online
- It is priced competitively: QuickBooks Online has one of the best prices, the prices range between $10 per month to a $50 per month.
- QuickBooks online saves time: It automates tasks, making accounting less time-consuming, it has great features that help to save time, these features include: built-in reports and electronic invoicing.
- It integrates with third-party applications and systems: You can integrate QuickBooks with third-party CRM systems, e-commerce sites, email marketing platforms and other services.
If you are looking for one of the best accounting software for small business. Xero is another great way to go. People often compare Xero and QuickBooks Online, they have very similar interfaces. But Xero is a cloud-based solution on like QuickBooks Online.
What we like about Xero
- It is also competitively priced: Its prices range from $9 to $70 per month.
- Xero supports an unlimited number of users: All Xero plans allow for an unlimited number of users to use the app.
- It has time-saving features: Its time-saving features include inventory management, electronic involving, built-in reports and some much more
Freshbooks is another great accounting software. It is one of the best accounting software for freelancers and solo entrepreneurs. It has a great easy to use interface.
What we like about FreshBooks
- FreshBooks is affordable: Its price ranges between $15 to 50$ per month.
- Its interface is very easy to use: its interface is arguably one of the easiest to use.
- It integrates with third-party applications: It integrates with over 60 business related apps.
- FreshBooks allows for easy expense tracking: You can photograph receipts and log them as expenses.
Wave is great for freelancer, consultants and small business. It is one of the best accounting software2 for businesses with 9 employees or less. If you need to get off the ground, Wave is definitely the way to go.
What we like about Wave
- It is a freemium service: It’s free but it has some paid features like its payroll service is $15.
- It allows for multiple collaborations: Wave allows you to invite an unlimited number of collaborators, such as accountants and business partners.
The accounting software listed above, all have very similar features, offerings and interfaces. Depending on your accounting needs, the best accounting software for you might vary. We would advise that if you seek the best accounting software for invoicing we would advise you use Freshbooks if you want one that’s tested and trusted you can use QuickBooks. For a more modern interface you can use Xero and if you are on a tight budget then we advise you use Wave.